Barramundi with White Wine and Parsley
Barramundi with White Wine and Parsley isis an incredibly delicious and easy-to-make dish that will impress your guests. This recipe is a great way to enjoy the mild flavour of Barramundi while adding a touch of elegance to the meal. The white wine and parsley give the fish a subtle yet flavorful finish that will surely be a hit with everyone. With only a few ingredients and minimal preparation time, this dish is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
Ease of preparation
Barramundi with White Wine and Parsley is a simple dish to prepare. You must season the fish fillets with salt and pepper, heat the oil and butter in a skillet, and cook until golden and cooked. Then add the garlic, white wine, and parsley and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce has thickened. Serve with your favourite sides, and you’re done!
Barramundi with White Wine and Parsley is a healthy and nutritious dish. Each serving contains approximately 200 calories, 11g of fat, 7g of protein, and 2.5g of carbohydrates. It is also a great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
– 2 Barramundi fillets
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/4 cup white wine
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the Barramundi fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the Barramundi fillets and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden and cooked through.
- Add the garlic, white wine, and parsley to a simmer.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with your favourite sides.
– Season the Barramundi fillets with salt and pepper before cooking for maximum flavour.
– The white wine and parsley give the fish a subtle yet flavorful finish. If you prefer a more intense flavour, you can increase the amount of white wine and parsley used.
– To keep the Barramundi fillets from sticking to the pan, use a non-stick skillet.
Barramundi with White Wine and Parsley has a mild, subtly sweet flavour. The white wine and parsley add a hint of acidity and freshness to the dish, while the garlic adds an excellent depth of flavour. The combination of flavours creates a delicious and unique taste that will delight any palate.
Best dishes paired with
Barramundi with White Wine and Parsley pair beautifully with a variety of sides. Try serving it with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad. It also goes well with light white wine like a Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Origin of dish and history
Barramundi with White Wine and Parsley is a classic French dish that has been around for centuries. It is believed to have originated in the Loire Valley region of France, where white wine and parsley are traditionally used to flavour fish dishes.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Barramundi with White Wine and Parsley, you can also try Salmon with White Wine and Parsley. This dish is prepared similarly but with salmon fillets instead of Barramundi. You can also try using different types of white wine and herbs to create unique flavours.