Sea Bass with White Wine Sauce
Sea Bass with White Wine Sauce is an easy yet flavorful dish that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. This recipe combines the mild flavour of sea bass with a creamy white wine sauce for a delicious meal that is sure to please. With just a few simple ingredients, this dish can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed in no time at all. Whether you’re cooking for a special occasion or just a weeknight dinner, Sea Bass with White Wine Sauce is sure to be a hit.
Ease of preparation
This Sea Bass with White Wine Sauce dish is incredibly easy to prepare. All you need to do is heat up some olive oil and butter in a large skillet, then add the shallot, garlic, and sea bass fillets. Cook until the fish is just cooked through, then add the white wine, chicken stock, lemon juice, and parsley. Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce is thick and creamy, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with your favourite side dishes for a delicious meal.
Sea Bass with White Wine Sauce is a nutritious and delicious meal. Each serving of this dish contains approximately 545 calories, 24 grams of fat, 35 grams of protein, and 8 grams of carbohydrates. Additionally, this dish is a great source of healthy fats, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins A, C, and B12.
- 4 (6-ounce) sea bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallot and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the sea bass fillets and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until just cooked through.
- Add the white wine, chicken stock, lemon juice, and parsley and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favourite side dishes.
- Be sure to season the sea bass with salt and pepper before cooking. This will help to bring out the flavour of the fish.
- For added flavour, try adding a pinch of red pepper flakes to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes too thick, add a splash of water or chicken stock to thin it out.
- If you don’t have white wine, you can substitute it with chicken stock or vegetable broth.
Sea Bass with White Wine Sauce is a delicious and flavorful dish. The mild flavour of the sea bass is complemented by the creamy white wine sauce. The shallot and garlic add a subtle sweetness to the dish, while the lemon juice adds a bright and acidic flavour. The parsley adds a fresh herbaceous note, and the salt and pepper bring out the natural flavour of the fish.
Best dishes paired with
Sea Bass with White Wine Sauce is best served with a side of roasted potatoes, steamed asparagus, or a simple green salad. This dish can also be served with crusty bread to sop up the delicious sauce.
Origin of dish and history
The origins of Sea Bass with White Wine Sauce are unclear, but it is believed to have originated in the Mediterranean region. This dish has been popular for centuries and is often served as a special occasion meal.
If you’re looking for a different flavour profile, try Sea Bass with Tomato Sauce. This dish combines the mild flavour of sea bass with a flavorful tomato sauce for a delicious and easy meal. You can also try Sea Bass with Creamy Lemon Sauce, which combines the mild flavour of sea bass with a creamy lemon sauce.